Safety first – premium aircraft maintenance
As a owner FBO operating, we offer to maintain your private jet charters and turboprop aircraft.
That is why it is so important for us to regularly and systematically ensure all of our authorizations and certifications by Transport Canada are up to date. Additionally, as a member of the Signature Flight Support network, our guarantee of quality of care is recognized by over 100 locations around the world.
Transport Canada has certified us the following aircraft:
- Hawker 700, 800, 800XP, 850XP
- BAe Jetstream J31
- Beech King Air series
- Bombardier Challenger 600 series
- Cessna Citation 500, 600 and single piston and single turboprop aeroplanes
- Dehavilland DHC-8 series (100,200 and 300)
- Embraer Phenom 100 and 300 series
- Falcon 2000, 50/900 series
- Learjet 60
- Hawker Beechcraft Model 390
- Piaggio P-180 Avanti
- Pilatus series
- Piper twin piston aircraft
- SAAB SF340 series
- Hawker 4000
Our team of over 30 engineeers and technicians have come to us with impeccable credentials – we wouldn’t have hired them otherwise. But their learning continues so that we maintain our certifications and add on to them as other aircraft come online.
We invest regularly in refurbishing and upgrading our diagnostic and maintenance equipment and are qualified for all upgrades on the aircraft we maintain, particularly in regard to Aircraft, Airframe and Avionics ratings.
– Starlink Aviation’s AMO is approved pursuant to CAR’s 573.02 for the maintenance of aeronautical products and holds ratings in the Aircraft, Airframe, and Avionics categories.
– The aircraft category includes all maintenance, other than specialized maintenance, on private and commercially operated aircraft of the types listed in the rating Certificate
– The Airframe category includes all maintenance, including repairs and modifications other than specialized welding or non-destructive testing (NDT) on sheet metal structures of aircraft listed in the rating Certificate
– The Avionics category includes the maintenance, installations, modifications and repair to Avionics equipment.
– Specialized Services: Airframe
Starlink Aviation is approved for Airframe Sheet Metal in accordance with CAR’s 571 Schedule II Airframe. Our organization is capable and approved to perform the following structural specialized maintenance:
- Aircraft skin, if the work requires the use of a support, jpg, or fixture
- Aircraft skin that is subject to pressurization loads, of the damage to the skin measures more than 15cm (6inches) in any direction
Certifications to download