Your route, your time: Reliability, affordability, flexibility
Not all private charter companies are the same. Choosing the right company to operate your Corporate Shuttle service is an important decision.
First of all, you want a company that has a range of aircraft and the flexibility to devise a shuttle schedule that is right for you.
- How often do you need the service? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Daily? Several daily flights?
- What capacity aircraft would best suit your needs?
- Are there seasonal peaks that might require additional flights or larger aircraft?
- Is the fleet large enough to ensure schedules are respected when aircraft are in scheduled or unscheduled maintenance?
- Will the company offer a fixed rate?
Then, of course, there are the usual factors you need to consider:
- Quality of service
- Safety record, certifications, experience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of your business and its needs